Terms and Conditions

  1. Most of the activities carried out in the Himalayas are adventurous in nature thus requiring a lot of flexibility. The Itinerary is only a guideline and can be changed due to issues such as weather, road blockade etc. AMN will not be held responsible for cancellation or no show in domestic flights, strikes, change in rules and regulations from the government of the countries we operate tour (Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India), weather or natural calamities etc. In cases mentioned here AMN will provide a alternative program or option in agreement with the guest if you want a refund the refund will be provided after deducting the expenses we have incurred for your trip.

  2. Bookings will be considered confirmed once we receive 20% of the total tour cost from you. If you book more than 2 months ahead we must receive the full payment atleast 20 days prior to the trip starting date. If the trip is booked less than 2 months ahead we must receive the full amount 10 days prior to the commencement of travel with us. IN case of Tibet and Bhutan Payment must reach us in full amount atleast 1 month prior to the start of travel. After sending 20% of the balance (non refundable in case of cancellation) if you hand over the remaining 80% to our representative upon arrival on the first day at hotel. ( applicable only in case of Trips involving Nepal only)

  3. If you cancel, the following scale of charges will apply:
  4. Cancellation date Cancellation charged on total cost
    2 month in advance 10% of the total cost
    1 Month before trip 20% of the total cost
    15 days before trip 50% of the total cost
    7 days before trip No refund

  5. All the payment should be transferred to the Bank account of AMN as listed below-

  6. Standard Charted Bank Nepal Limited
    Lazimpat Branch. Kathmandu, Nepal
    Current US$ A/C:  USD 01-2345773-54
    A/C Name:  Adventure Mission Nepal Treks & Expedition P. LTD.
    Swift: SCBLNPKA

  7. In case of cancellation by the Guest we shall not be liable for costs you have incurred for flights to Nepal , Tibet, Bhutan and India, visa fees and others costs that were not paid to AMN.

  8. If the guests want to abandon the trip in the middle no refund will be made for the unused days. Changes such as hotels, mode of transport must be paid by the guest themselves if they want any change not mentioned in the program and the contract.

  9. Every traveler, especially trekkers and climbers should have an insurance (Mandatory) before booking trip, that covers loss or damage of baggage, health issues and rescue and evacuation. Please consult with your Insurance company.

  10. The trek information sheets and the dossier give information and conditions relating to the tour and are deemed to be part of the contract and so you should be fully aware of their contents. However the itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but not a contractual obligation- Changes may be made because of exceptional weather, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseeable circumstances- No refunds are given for unused services or unrealized dreams. We do give sympathy though. All information and advice provided (vaccinations, climate, trekking equipment, visas etc) is given in good faith but without responsibility by us.

  11. If you feel that you didn’t get the services as promised please consult your guide during the trip at the appropriate time and if your grievance is not handled by the field staffs talk with the person responsible for your tour file ( the one who corresponded with you regarding the trip) at the office.

  12. Conditions apply for booking train tickets in China with us: Beijing to Lhasa soft sleeper train tickets are on very high demand and are mostly reserved for Chinese Governmental officers and their families. Train ticketing offices open booking only ten days before departure date so we cannot guarantee soft sleeper. Our contacts in China will do his best to get seats for us. We will try our best to get soft sleeper but if by any chance it is not available we’ll get hard sleeper seats and refund the difference to you. Sometimes even hard sleeper may not be available, in such case we will book flight to Chengdu or Shanghai and then train to Lhasa. Even if this option does not work the only available option is to take direct flight to Lhasa. We don’t cover the extra domestic flight cost in China due to the impossibility to get tickets on the train.

  13. Once you have sent the advance we will understand that you have gone through these points and have no confusion regarding them.